How To Speed Up Your Android Device?
So, You are frustrated with your slow Android Device? No need to worry you can easily speed up your android device using some simple tweaks.
There are many apps on play store who claim of speeding up your device. But, believe me such apps consumes more RAM of your device. Hence, slowing down your device. There may be many working apps on play store which may speed up your device, but i will show you very simple tweaks which will Speed up your Android Device without any app or without rooting your android device.
Yes, you heard it right. You dont need any 3rd party app or RAM boosters and no root access required to speed up your android device.
In this tutorial you will Learn following things:
- Increase Speed of Your Android Device?
- Speed Up Your Android Device?
- Optimize Your Slow Android Device?
Let’s not waste further time and start with the tutorial.
How To Speed Up Your Android Device Without Installing Any Software:
1. Open Settings and Scroll Down to Open About Menu.
3. Go Back To Settings and Click Additional Settings and Scroll Down to Developer Options and Click on it.
5. Again Scroll Down to “Do Not Keep Activities” Option and Enable it as Shown. This Step is Optional as this Option if Enabled, Will Destroy Activity of Your App as soon as you leave that app.
6. Change Background Process Limit to “At most, 4 Processes”. This will Limit Your Background Process to 4 Processes At Most. Due to Which Your RAM Consumption Will Reduce and This Will Speed Up Your Android Device.
“Do Not Keep Activities” and “Background Process Limit” are Optional as usage of every person is different. These options may impact your social media notifications.
Note: dont change any other options other then these settings as it may impact badly on your Android Device.
Hope this Tweaks Helped You to Speed Up Your Android Device. If You Feel Your Android Device is Boosted Using This Tweaks, Please Comment Below to Share Your Experience, Thoughts and Queries.