How To Download Movies On Android Device Without uTorrent:Everyone wants to download movies and other stuff over the internet. There are many ways to download movies on Android device from the internet. You can download directly from the downloading sites, but it sometimes comes with malware or virus. The other way is torrent, for computer or laptop you have to use uTorrent or other bittorent software to download torrent file. you can check out this tutorial on how to download movies using uTorrent [pc/laptop]
uTorrent is a freeware and bittorrent client. It’s a peer-to-peer file sharing protocol used for distributing a large amount of data. you can use the uTorrent app to download torrent on mobile too, but today in this tutorial I am going to show you how to download movies on android device/tablet without uTorrent.
The main difference between downloading from websites and from torrent is Link Breakdown. The downloading get started from where you left it at the time of shutdown in case of torrent. While downloading from a website can be canceled in case of Link Breakdown. If you want to know more about torrent click here.
Though, there are many sites for movie downloads, but in this post we are discussing about some other ways to download movies on your android phone. Let’s start with tutorial without wasting time.
Step by Step Tutorial On How To Download Movies on Android Device Without uTorrent:
Video Tutorial: [Language: Hindi]
1) Open Play Store, Search and Install Flud or Click Here.
2) Don’t open flud! open a browser and open this Link.
3) Search for the movie you want to download as shown.
4) Click on the torrent file. note: watch seeders and leechers. it should be in good quantity to make our download faster.
5) Click on “Magnet Link”.
6) You will be redirected to Flud Application.
7) Click allow to give flud permission to access your android mobile.
8) Click on “+” icon on the top right corner.
If downloading speed is low you should follow some more steps.
10) Open Browser and Google Search “Trackers List 2017”.
Thank You for reading this tutorial. Hope this tutorial is useful, if yes please leave a comment regarding your thoughts, share the knowledge and Subscribe our Newsletter.